Fish Charm Necklace in 14k Gold
✔️ Ships next business day!
Fish represent all kinds of good things in astrology: creativity, good luck, health, abundance... take your pick!
Handmade in NYC with sustainable solid 14k gold. Also available in pure sterling silver.
We design all of our necklaces to shine alone, or to layer effortlessly with the rest of our collection. Our delicate fish charm is just right with our starfish or sailboat charm necklaces.
16-inch, 18-inch, or 20-inch solid 14k gold chain. Our fish charm is approx. 11mm from nose to tail.
Each necklace arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
I gave this to my sister for Christmas and she hasn't take it off. She says the 16" is the perfect length to wear solo or layer with other necklaces. She has already requested a 2nd m+z necklace for her birthday!