Star of David Charm Necklace in Solid 14k Gold
✔️ Ships next business day!
The perfect B-Mitzvah gift!
Our delicate Star of David charm necklace is handmade in NYC in solid 14k yellow gold. Also available in .925 sterling silver.
16-inch solid 14k gold chain and our Star of David charm is approx. 10mm across and tall.
Each necklace arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
Love wearing my Star of David. It's the perfect subtle layering piece!
I get compliments all the time, the Star of David is so delicate that I can wear other necklaces and it all works together