New Crescent Moon Threader Earring in Sterling Silver
✔️ Ships next business day!
Ready for a new moon? Our updated crescent moon threader is a few millimeters shorter than before with the same delicate shine. Revamped thanks to feedback from customers like you.
We design our solo threaders so that any combo you can dream up will work - stack and shine! Or save $10 when you buy a matched pair of moon threaders.
Always handmade in NYC with pure, hypoallergenic .925 sterling silver.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
🌙🌙I love these threader earrings so so much! They look so good with everything and they’re so light and easy to wear!
I have other threader earrings, but these are so much prettier! They swing and move and look so bright against my dark hair. I have been wearing them day and night.
Gorgeous! Looks just like the picture, is very light weight, and feels very high quality. I love it! I wear it in my second hole and it coordinates with all of my studs and hoops.