All Stars Earring Set in Sterling Silver
✔️ In Stock and ships next business day!
Handmade in NYC in .925 sterling silver. Available by special order in 14k gold.
The single star earring measures approximately 5mm high and 4-5mm wide the double star stud measures 6.5mm high and 11mm wide and both have sterling silver posts and ear backs. Our double star threader measures 87mm in total and the charm is 6mm x 10mm; comes with a rubber ear back to secure the threader at your favorite length.
We use the finest, ethically-sourced silver and hand make every earring to order. Please allow 7-10 business days before shipping.
Each earring order arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.