Star Earring in 14k Gold
Ships on Sat., Nov 27
Each earring order arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love these earrings. They are perfect addition to any outfit.
Delivered on time, quality as expected. So far I'm very happy about my purchase and I would definitely buy from mazi + zo again.
Paired this with a gold K stud as a gift for my sister. So cute! Looks fab! I especially enjoy being able to mix and match different studs.
I wear these adorable gold star earrings almost every day. They are so simple but also so chic and they feel exactly right for right now. I love them so much I got another pair for my sister, so I definitely would (and did!) buy again. Their customer service was great, too-- I forgot to add a gift note and when I messaged them, they offered to gift wrap it, too! So nice! I will be coming back for sure!
I bought this star as a single. I love that I can mix and match with my other earrings. Perfect size and it looks great in both my 2nd and 3rd ear piercing hole.