Kappa Alpha Theta Lavalier Necklace in Sterling Silver
✔️ Ships next business day!
Our modern take on the classic Kappa Alpha Theta lavalier necklace delivers solid shine.
Handmade in NYC in flawless .925 sterling silver. Also available in solid 14K gold.
22-inch sterling silver chain with spring ring clasp can be adjusted to 20-inch or 18-inch lengths and the drop from the top of the pendant to the bottom is approximately 19mm.
*We design & sell licensed Kappa Alpha Theta jewelry and collect a royalty fee in accordance with Theta’s licensing requirements. This fee goes to Kappa Alpha Theta.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.