VOTE Necklace in Sterling Silver
✔️ Ships next business day!
Also available in stunning 14k gold.
We design all of our necklaces to shine alone, or to layer effortlessly with the rest of our collection. The VOTE statement is just right with a charm necklace like our hashtag charm or Venus symbol. Note: the "VOTE" charm adds approximately 2/3-inch to the overall length, so factor that in for layering.
16-inch, 18-inch, or 20-inch sterling silver chain; spring ring clasp. BONUS: the 16-inch necklace can be adjusted to 14.5- or 15-inches for extra options!
Each piece arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
I bought this necklace for my mom, who lives in Florida (and will only wear gold). She was so excited to get this. It looks great on her and she got loads of compliments. The 16” fit her perfectly. She did say that the clasp was a little small for her arthritic hands, but she had no plans to take it off through election season anyway. She can’t wait to wear it again for the mid-term election.
I wore this throughout our local and national election season. Tons of compliments and everyone wanted one. New trend for me as I’ve been wearing this necklace beyond election season and I’ve included national holidays. Great necklace. Great cause. Pretty. Delicate. Empowering.
I loved wearing this leading up to election time and want to put it on for every local state and national election to come. A great way to look good for a good cause