Phi Mu Necklace in 14k Gold
✔️ Ships next business day!
The perfect initiation or big/little gift, our licensed Phi Mu necklace adds the perfect touch of shine and you'll never want to take it off (though we do recommend removing it when you sleep!)
Handmade in NYC in solid 14k gold. Also available in sterling silver.
16-inch solid gold chain; approximately 9mm from phi to mu.
*We design & sell licensed Phi Mu jewelry and collect a royalty fee in accordance with Phi Mu’s licensing requirements. This fee goes to Phi Mu.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
💛💛💛I love my theta necklace sooooo much. My bf gave it to me for my birthday and and I cannot think of a sweeter gift! I will wear it forever.
Thank you for sharing! We love hearing it! xo, Lizzy
I love my kappa necklace!! It’s amazing and I literally get a compliment on it every single day. This was the best bid day present ever!
This necklace is soooo pretty!! I was so excited to find a 14k gold theta necklace because all of the other ones I saw were gold-plated and I’m allergic to everything but real gold. It’s delicate and really pretty.
This is tge cutest necklace!! My daughter hasn"t taken it off since she received it-love, love, love!!
It is gorgeous! This was a gift for my DG sister’s daughter and while she didn’t go DG the Alpha Chi Omega necklace is perfect for her & it will be great for and your sisters!