Initial Necklace in 14k Gold
✔️ Ships next business day!
Wear your initials, or layer on our alphabet charms to spell out V-I-P, M-O-M, or whatever you dream up.
Handmade in NYC in sustainable solid 14k gold. Also available in pure sterling silver.
16-inch, 18-inch, or 20-inch solid 14k gold chain and each initial charm is approx. 6.5mm tall.
Each necklace arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
I love my tiny D so much! It’s so delicate and pretty and looks perfect with my summer tops.
I love this delicate necklace so much! I haven’t taken it off since I got it and I get so many compliments. It’s simple and sweet and just perfect! Thank you, mazi + Zo!! 💕💕💕
I bought this for myself and love it so much! I am very particular and I love the clean and simple font. The G is very dainty but that’s the look I was going for, so it’s perfect. It shines beautifully and layers with my other necklaces.
I’m in love with it! My husband gifted me my initial on one chain and our newborn son’s initial on a longer one. Such a special gift! It’s so beautiful!
My daughter and granddaughter both love the Mazi+zo necklaces they received and certainly recommend all their items.