Anchor Charm Necklace in Sterling Silver
✔️ In Stock and ships next business day!
Anchors are a symbol of hope, and who can't use a little of that?
We design all of our necklaces to shine alone, or to layer effortlessly with the rest of our collection. Try layering our anchor necklace with a kite necklace... sea and sky!
As always, handmade in NYC in sustainable .925 sterling silver.
Also available in solid 14k gold.
16-inch sterling silver chain. Our anchor charm is approx. 8.5mm tall and 7mm across.
Each necklace arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My sorority little sister got this for me for a graduation gift. It's so perfect because it's a Delta Gamma anchor that an alum can wear forever. The necklace is stunning and it can be adjusted to different lengths which is an extra bonus. I love it and am going to get the Theta choker for my cousin!