Lucky Star Necklace in Sterling Silver
✔️ Ships next business day!
We design all of our necklaces to shine alone, or to layer effortlessly with the rest of our collection. Pair a shining star with our signature double star necklace for maximum impact.
16-inch, 18-inch, or 20-inch sterling silver cable chain. Bonus: each chain has an extra ring so you can wear it an inch shorter for more layering options. Our sweet star charm is 7mm tall and across.
Each necklace arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
I have bought a bunch of mazi + zo earrings and necklaces and this is the latest addition to my collection. I love layering the single star necklace with the double star one I already have (stars on stars!) and even though a simple star doesn't feel so original, there's something special about this one, it's just perfect. I love mazi + zo's quality, customer service, and their cute packaging (I have a collection of their adorable reusable tins and handy polishing cloths!) I also like supporting a woman-owned business and that they use sustainable metals.