Star of David Charm Necklace in Sterling Silver
✔️ Ships next business day!
The perfect B-Mitzvah gift!
Our delicate Star of David necklace is handmade in NYC in sustainable .925 sterling silver. Also available in solid 14k gold.
16-inch, 18-inch, or 20-inch sterling silver chain and our Star of David charm is approx. 10mm across and tall.
Each necklace arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
I saw this necklace months ago on IG and finally purchased it for myself. I have been looking for a Star of David necklace to wear every day and this is perfect. It's delicate with just the right amount of shine. I like the option to customize the chain length and the type of metal. I also purchased some small studs earrings and love them. Thank you mazi + zo!
wearing it everyday