Double Star Threader Earrings in 14k Gold
✔️ Ships next business day!
*SAVE $30 when you buy a pair*
Wear our sparkling double star threader earrings at any length; they're so versatile!
Handmade in NYC in sustainable solid 14k gold. Also available in pure .925 sterling silver.
Approximately 87mm long in total, stars are 6mm high and 10mm wide; comes with rubber ear backs to secure your look.
Each earring order arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
Beautiful earrings! The threaders are light, secure, and the perfect length. And they’re more comfortable to sleep in than studs! They shipped fast and I love the cute packaging, too!
I didn’t really know what threaders were until I bought the double star necklace and loved the design so much I wanted the earrings too. I didn’t know if I was “cool” enough to wear earrings like this (I’m more the stud type of style). But I loved the idea of floating stars. So I did it. And they are so classy and fun..they make me happy and and I have gotten so many compliments. I’m so cool now :)