Double Star Threader Earring in Sterling Silver
✔️ Ships next business day!
Wear our sparkling double star threader earring at any length, and even thread it through a second hole! We sell it as a single to mix-and-match with your everyday ear game. We love it with a moon and star!
Handmade in NYC in hypoallergenic .925 sterling silver. Also available in solid 14k gold.
Approximately 87mm long in total, stars are 6mm high and 10mm wide; comes with rubber ear back to secure your look.
Each earring order arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
I love these earrings so much! They are really sparkly and light. I leave them in all the time and sleep in them, too. Recommend!!
These threader earrings are so light and I love how they catch the light. I can wear them short in front or short in the back and they look so good!