Palm Tree Necklace in Sterling Silver
✔️ Ships next business day!
16-inch, 18-inch, or 20-inch sterling silver chain. Bonus: each chain has an extra ring so you can wear it an inch shorter for more layering options. Our palm tree charm is approx. 10.5mm tall.
Each necklace arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
I love this delicate palm tree necklace and it looks perfect with a halter. It’s shiny and I can tell it’s handmade, in a good way. The quality is better than I expected. It came in an adorable tin, too!
I got this necklace for me and my daughter when we couldn’t go away for the holidays (are staycation souvenirs a thing?) It’s beautiful and delicate and I think a good value at this price. It is well-made and still looks new. We live in Florida so when she goes to college she can bring a little bit of the beach with her!