Asteriskos Stud Earring Set in 14k Gold
✔️ In Stock and ships next business day!
Approximately 5mm diameter with 14k gold posts and ear backs.
Each earring order arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The earring is beautiful. But when I ordered, I received an email the next day with a tracking number. The package status said “shipped” but never updated until the package arrived 2.5 weeks later.
Hi, Kai - we're so sorry to hear your earring took so long to arrive. we ship via USPS and we hate that a few orders have gotten 'stuck' in transit over the last 6 months. we're emailing you so we can make it up to you ;).
Bought this as a gift for myself. Something about the design and shape makes me very happy. Always amazing quality and service!
These delicate studs make me so happy!! They make me think of fireworks and I love how they sparkle and catch the light.
It's so delicate and cute! I love it!