Arrow Stud Earring in Sterling Silver
✔️ Ships next business day!
Handmade in NYC in .925 sterling silver with a high polish finish. Also available in 14k yellow gold.
Approximately 6mm long with sterling silver post and ear back.
Each earring order arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
💘 I love my arrow earrings!! They’re so tiny and delicate. Bonus: the packaging is adorable and reusable. I had a hard time deciding which studs to get and now that I have these I think I need more!
I got these for an intern finishing her year who is definitely going places! - she loves them!
I got this as a graduation present for a friend—along with the moon stud—to create a little “shoot for the moon” pairing. Great quality, makes a wonderful present.