Aviator Sunglasses Charm Necklace in Sterling Silver
Ships in 7-10 business days
Classic aviator shades: another thing that really works for both Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie. As always, handmade in NYC in sustainable .925 sterling silver. Also available in solid 14k gold.
We design all of our necklaces to shine alone, or to layer effortlessly with the rest of our collection.
16-inch, 18-inch, or 20-inch sterling silver chain. Bonus: each chain has an extra ring so you can wear it an inch shorter for more layering options. Our aviator sunnies charm is approx. 12mm across.
Each necklace arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I've never seen a charm like this before and I love it!! I also loved the wayfarer style and round fashion ones, but aviator glasses are my go-to so I chose this one. It's really adorable and great quality (I have bought a lot of mazi + zo jewelry and it's all been really high quality, especially given the reasonable prices.)