Triangle Stud Earring in Sterling Silver
✔️ Ships next business day!
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
Purchased the “π” and the “θ” .
The initials of my boys names in Greek. (Peter and Theo) .Absolutely love them!! Lizzy sent extra backings. Which is greatly appreciated!!!
Thank you! I love hearing why customers choose a particular design!
Everyone in my fraternity loves these. I got them for myself as a birthday present and they're honestly my favorite in my collection at the moment. I was even messaged by customer service asking if I wanted it to be sent as a gift since my billing name and delivery name were different. Really appreciated even though they were just for me!
I know they’re supposed to be Greek letters but I got my initials and wear them both with a heart on one ear and they’re so cute!! They are small but solid and shiny! Love! 💖
These studs are so cute! I’ve never seen Greek letter earrings before and was was so psyched to get Chi and Omega and represent! I embers them in my top two holes on one side and they look cute with everything! Love!!
These earrings s are beautiful, but I didn’t realize how small they would be. They look fine on my granddaughter but they wouldn’t work on me at all!
Hi, Mary - we're sorry you were disappointed in the earring size and glad they suited your niece. most of our earrings are pretty tiny, but if you'd like to see bigger earrings, check out our double star studs. xoteammz