Moon + Shooting Stars Earring Set in Sterling Silver
✔️ Ships next business day!
Handmade in NYC in sustainable .925 sterling silver.
Each moon and single star earring measures approximately 5mm high and 4-5mm wide and have hypoallergenic sterling silver posts and ear backs. Our doublestar threader measures 87mm in total and the charm is 6mm x 10mm; comes with a rubber ear back to secure the threader at your favorite length.
Each earring order arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
They’re chic and easy to wear with anything. I’ve got short hair and I love how they shine. They really go with anything and I usually dress pretty casually so these add a little pizzazz. I love these earrings and also the necklace I got from mazi + zo!
I got this set for my boyfriend's daughter and she loves it. She's been wearing the threader earring every day and it looks so cool on her. She likes the studs, too, but her roommate took the moon.