Crown Charm Necklace in Solid 14k Gold
✔️ In Stock and ships next business day!
Also available in pure sterling silver.
We design all of our charm necklaces to shine alone, or to layer effortlessly with the rest of our collection. This luxe crown is just right combined with another charm necklace like our delicate gem-shaped charm or crescent moon.
16-inch, 18-inch, or 20-inch solid 14k gold chain. Our crown charm is approx. 7mm tall and 9mm across.
Each piece arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I am obsessed with this stunning necklace. Literally the prettiest necklace I have ever owned. I got the 18" chain because I liked it in the pictures and it hangs so perfectly when I wear it with a v-neck or a tank top. The crown is seriously solid gold and I love the cute tin it came in and the polishing cloth, too! I want to order another necklace that's shorter but I can't decide if I want to get my zodiac sign or my initial!