Double Star Earring Set in Sterling Silver
We're doubling down on double stars. Made in NYC with pure, sustainable .925 sterling silver.
Studs, posts, and earring backs are hypoallergenic sterling silver. Each stud is approximately 6.5mm high and 11mm wide. Also available in solid 14k gold.
Want to make it personal? Design your own earring set by shopping our solo studs.
We use the finest ethically-sourced silver and hand make every earring to order. Please allow 7-10 business days before shipping.Earrings arrive in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity.
- mark up our products so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We want you to feel great about your jewelry purchase so we pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I got a pair of these and I love how much they shine but still feel casual. I get tons of compliments on them.
So lovely and really well made, excellent quality. Bought as a gift along with the single star stud. Came in a perfect little tin for gifting and she obviously loved them as she wears them all the time.
I bought this to wear with my single silver star. Sometimes I stack them, sometimes I wear them separately. They always look cute and the quality is terrific.