Kappa Alpha Theta Earring Set in Sterling Silver
✔️ In Stock and ships next business day!
Our delicate Kappa Alpha Theta stud earrings combine your three favorite letters.
Handmade in NYC in hypoallergenic .925 sterling silver.
Each earring is approximately 7mm high and across with sterling silver post and ear back.
Each earring order arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
We sell licensed Kappa Alpha Theta jewelry.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These earrings are so pretty and I love how shiny they are. Necklaces always get tangled in my hair so I decided to try these instead and they're perfect. I've been wearing them since initiation and they still look new. I love the cute packaging, too!