Alpha Phi Stud Earring in 14k Gold
✔️ Ships next business day!
Our delicate Alpha Phi stud earring combines your two favorite letters. We sell our studs as singles so you can mix up your ear game; you'll save $24 if you order a matched set.
Handmade in NYC in sustainable solid 14k gold. Also available in sterling silver.
Approximately 7mm high and across with sterling silver post and ear back.
Each earring order arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
*We design & sell licensed Alpha Phi jewelry and collect a royalty fee in accordance with Alpha Phi’s licensing requirements. This fee goes to Alpha Phi.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
My boyfriend got these for my birthday and they are so so gorgeous. They’re delicate and sweet and so much cuter than any other ALpha Phi earrings I’ve ever seen. 💖