Pi Beta Phi Necklace in 14k Gold
WORKSHOP VACATION: Ships late July
The perfect sweet surprise for your big or little, our licensed Pi Beta Phi necklace adds the perfect shine and you'll never want to take it off (though we do recommend removing it when you sleep!)
Handmade in NYC in solid 14k gold.
16-inch solid gold chain; approximately 9mm from pi to phi.
*We design & sell licensed Pi Beta Phi jewelry and collect a royalty fee in accordance with Pi Beta Phi’s licensing requirements. This fee goes to Pi Beta Phi Fraternity.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.