Venus Threader Earrings in 14k Gold
✔️ Ships next business day!
When you buy this perfect pair of threaders, mazi + zo will fund a dose of emergency contraception via Stix’s Restart™ Donation Bank. learn more
Wear our Venus threader earrings at any length and get creative with multiple piercings.
Handmade in NYC in solid 14k gold. Also available in sterling silver.
Approximately 87mm long in total, Venus is approx. 7mm long; comes with rubber ear back to secure the threader at your favorite length.
Each earring order arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
*Proceeds from this item go towards the fight for reproductive rights and as such this product is excluded from any discount codes.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
They are super lightweight and easy to put in. I have multiple ear piercings, and it’s so fun to style threaders in any way that I want. In any way that I style them, they are still comfortable, which is great.
Thank you for your great review! We love threader earrings, too!