Kappa Alpha Theta Climber Earring in Sterling Silver
✔️ Ships next business day!
We reimagined the lavalier for your ear: our licensed Kappa Alpha Theta climber earring is sold as a single and designed for your right ear. Don't leave your left lobe out; rock the climber with our adorbs Kite stud, Double Star earring, or your favorite hoop.
Handmade in NYC in hypoallergenic .925 sterling silver with a super-strong 14k white gold ear wire. Also available in 14k gold.
Approximately 11mm high (each letter is 6.5mm high) and 15mm from kappa to theta; ear wire is 12mm.
Each earring order arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
*We design & sell licensed Kappa Alpha Theta jewelry and collect a royalty fee in accordance with Theta’s licensing requirements. This fee goes to Kappa Alpha Theta.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.