Lightning Bolt Threader Earring Set in Sterling Silver
✔️ Ships next business day!
Handmade in NYC in sustainable, hypoallergenic .925 sterling silver. Also available in solid 14k gold.
Approximately 87mm long in total, our bolts are approximately 12mm high; come with rubber ear back to secure your look.
Each earring order arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
These are perfect! I love the delicate charm and the length! They are gorgeous and lightweight. It feels like nothing on my ears. I thread them through my first and second and piercings so they hang a little shorter.
I love this lightning bolt threader so much! It's lightweight and so comfortable to wear because there's no post or big backs. I love the way it catches the light, too, it's really shiny!
I bought a single threader as a gift for a friend. It’s so cool! The clean line and asymmetrical look works so well, especially when she wears it with studs and hoops. It’s great to have the option to buy one—it brings a slightly edgier vibe, but also keeps the look very affordable.