Fish Charm Necklace in Sterling Silver
✔️ Ships next business day!
Fish represent all kinds of good things in astrology: creativity, good luck, health, abundance... take your pick!
Handmade in NYC with pure sustainable .925 sterling silver. Also available in solid 14k gold.
16-inch, 18-inch, or 20-inch sterling silver chain. Bonus: each chain has an extra ring so you can wear it an inch shorter for more layering options. Our fish charm is approx. 11mm from nose to tail.
Each necklace arrives in a reusable tin, sent with love from NYC.
- handcraft our jewelry in NYC;
- use the highest quality reclaimed 14k gold and pure .925 sterling silver;
- strive to eliminate waste in production, packaging, and shipping;
- support equal rights across the board and prioritize inclusivity;
- work exclusively with suppliers committed to environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and fair hiring practices.
- inflate our prices so they can be discounted later;
- manufacture outside the U.S.;
- sell gold-plated, gold-filled, or gold vermeil jewelry (because jewelry should last a lifetime.)
How Our Prices Stack Up
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality handmade jewelry at a fair price.
A typical jewelry boutique or mall store marks up their merchandise EIGHT TIMES what it costs to make it. And most e-commerce brands double or triple production costs so they can promote deep discount offers off inflated prices and make you think you're getting a deal.
At mazi + zo, we keep it simple and calculate our prices based on the cost to handmake each piece using the finest quality sustainable gold and silver plus what we need to pay our team fairly. That's it.
I love this delicate, minimalist fish! It’s so sweet and special. I’ve never seen one that matched my style and this is perfect! Shipping was fast, too. I could not be more pleased.
Very good quality, looks beautiful! I have worn this everyday since I got it, no discoloration or anything! Very good, thank you!